Vegan Way protein powder is made from plant-based ingredients, which means it is safe to consume and does not contain harmful components. To ensure that the consumer receives clean nutrition for an active lifestyle, the ingredients were sourced from local organic farms.
The protein by Vegan Way is plant-based protein content and is easy to digest protein compared to other sources. Besides protein, it also contains some BCAAs to strengthen the muscle and glutamic acid to help recover after a workout.
Why use Vegan Way protein?
The Vegan Way plant-based protein contains alfalfa, spinach, barley grass, chlorella, moringa, and amla extract to provide essential vitamins and minerals to boost homeostasis, and health benefits. Vegan Way has curcumin extract, green tea extract, and grape seed extract for antioxidants. Vegan Way has curcumin extract, green tea extract, and grape seed extract for antioxidants.
Vegan Way plant protein is a well-made plant protein formula combined with bromelain enzyme, papain enzyme, Himalayan pink salt to provide a digestive blend for easy digestion. It is vegan protein combined with Nigella Sativa, guggul, cumin seeds, aloe vera extract, and garcinia Cambogia for complete healthy weight management.
Vegan Way Ingredients
Vegan Way plant proteins blend that consists of pea protein isolate and brown rice protein isolate. The multi-green blend contains alfalfa, spinach, barley grass, chlorella, moringa, and amla extract.
It also includes a digestive blend and antioxidant blend composed of curcumin extract, green tea extract, grape seed extract, curcumin extract, green tea extract, and grape seed extract. Bromelain enzyme, papain enzyme, Himalayan pink salt are added to boost the energy level.
Vegan Way protein
One way to make your daily food healthier is to add Vegan Way organic Plant Protein to your diet. The plant protein is sugar-free and cholesterol-free without preservatives, artificial colors, with amazing Cafe Mocha Flavor. Vegan Way organic Plant Protein provides multiple health benefits to your body.
The product is a combination of organic pea protein isolate and organic brown rice protein. It also has 120 Kcal, 3.8grams of total carbohydrates, 25.7 grams of complete plant protein, and 0.61grams of total fat.
If the amount of protein you consume is insufficient, this is the perfect product to fulfill your daily protein requirements. All members of your family can consume this Vegan Way Organic Plant Protein without causing harm to your body.
Consuming the Organic Plant Protein in various ways:
- Cafe Mocha Protein Shake: Add protein powder, coffee powder, almond milk, and ice into a blender and blend on high until desired consistency is reached. If a shake is too thick or thin for your liking, adjust ice or almond milk to taste.
- Iced Coffee Protein Blend: Combine ½ scoop of the Vegan Way Plant Protein with 250 ml of water, one tablespoon of coffee, and some ice cubes.
- Vegan Way Protein Powder has lots of benefits, and a daily glass of it provides your daily protein requirements.
- Vegan Way Protein Powder helps you lose weight since it is low in fat. Adding more protein to your diet boosts metabolism and burns fat fast, especially if combined with exercise.
- Protein powder can help repair and grow muscle. It contains BCAA that helps reduce fatigue due to exercise, prevent muscle wasting, and decrease muscle soreness and is beneficial to those with liver diseases.
- Protein helps you recover fast. An adequate amount of nutrition is needed for recovery after a workout. Vegan Way offers 25.7 grams of protein for each serving.
- The Vegan Way Protein Powder is worth your money. Compared to other brands this brand is much cheaper but very beneficial to the user.
I am Darshita, a post-graduate in Health and Nutrition, and an inquisitive person who loves writing. I’m working for Vegan Way and my forte is a digital marketing and everything that has to do with phones and screens. My belief is that one person can make a difference, and that’s why I’ve taken up writing, which is the best means to communicate these days. I have a decade of experience in writing and marketing, and I still find myself learning new things about it, which I want to share with my readers.